Rules & Regulations
- The school shall inform the Parents/Guardians about the ward’s academics, health, behavior, conduct and any other relevant developments at regular intervals
- The school has the full authority to suspend/terminate from school any child on disciplinary or academic grounds if the same is found necessary in the interest of the child and/or school.
- Children are not allowed to keep cash/valuables/jewellery in school.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited as the school provides telephones and other communication facilities to the children. Hence if any child is found in possession of a mobile phone the same will be confiscated and not returned.
- Parents must not give any gifts in cash or kind to any staff member of the school
- Permission to attend special functions at home shall not be usually granted, as a safeguard both for study and health.